What Are You Doing for Summer Break?
School is out and summer vacation has officially started. For many kids, this means endless days riding bikes, swimming in the pool, playing with friends, visiting relatives and going on family vacations.
South River Source recently asked members of Davidsonville Brownie Troop 1456 how they planned on spending their summer break.
Swimming in the pool won hands down followed by visiting relatives and going on vacation.
Here’s what the girls had to say in “their own words.” Do you have exciting plans for the summer? Let us know in the comments section.
- Tabitha Woods: I am swimming in the pool as much as I can.
- Maddalyn Kunst: I am swimming in the pool and visiting my relatives.
- Aly Schiappa: “I am going to the beach.”
- Olivia Larges: “I am going on some fun trips with my family.”
- Delaney Bakal: “I am swimming with the dolphins and seeing my grandparents.”
- Fiona Casey: “I am playing outside.”
- Emmi Garufi: “I am going to swim, go on vacation, play with friends and hang out with my family.”
- Sophie Shapleigh: “Swim, swim, swim.”
- Rylie Novak: “I am hosting a pool party and going to the beach with my grandma.”
- Kaitlyn Darnell: “I am going to swim.”
- Kristen Barker: “I am visiting different states.”
- Raegan Novak: “I am playing in the pool with my sister.”
- Kylie Larges: “I am going on vacation.”
- Haley Darnell: “I am hanging out with my BFFs and going on vacation.”
- Katie Barker: “I am going camping with my grandparents.”
- Leah Shapleigh: “I am playing with my hamsters and swimming.”
- Lyndsey Bakal: “I am going on vacation.”
- Lile Casey: “I am spending the summer in the coldest place possible.”