Help Police Find Sex Offenders Who Haven’t Checked In
Anne Arundel County Police Department’s spokesman Justin Mulcahy said that the Criminal Investigation Division Sex Offender Registry Squad is seeking the public’s help in locating several wanted Registered Sex Offenders without fixed addresses.
Registered Sex Offenders without fixed addresses are required to register/check in on a weekly basis with the Police Department.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of the above listed registered sex offenders is encouraged to call the Anne Arundel County Police Department Sex Offender Compliance Squad at 410-222-3457 (between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.) or 410-222-8610 (anytime 24 hours a day).
Warrants have been obtained for the following:
- Ronald Richard Schmier, 45, (known to frequent Glen Burnie.
- Dwight Anthony Carter, 31, (known to frequent Glen Burnie)
- Thomas Randall Long, 48, (known to frequent Glen Burnie)
- Malcolm Thurman Streets, 53, (known to frequent Severna Park/Baltimore City)
- Charles Edward Parker, 52, (known to frequent Millersville/Glen Burnie)