Wine Open House at Christmas Wonderland in Lothian Nov. 16
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Greenstreet Gardens in Lothian. And to get a good look at the decorations and holiday decor, they’re opening up the for a fundraiser for the Capt. Salem Avery Museum from 6 to 8 p.m. on Nov. 16 at their Lothian store.
There will be music from the Calvert Brass Consortium, local wines and food from local caterers. Dress in your holiday finery for this festive event. Donation is $10 per person with 100 percent of proceeds going to benefit Shady Side’s Capt. Avery Museum and programs.
At the event, Greenstreet will present the 2012 Christmas collection. Be among the first to experience Greenstreet Gardens’ “magical transformation from a lush summer garden center to an enchanting holiday wonderland,” organizers said.
The wineries represented will include:
- Cove Point Winery (Lusby)
- Friday’s Creek Winery (Owings)
- Solomons Island Winery (Lusby)
- Thanksgiving Farm Winery (Harwood)
Food will be provided by:
- Chesapeake Grille and Deli (Dunkirk)
- Christopher’s Fine Food (West River)
- Creative Cuisine (Edgewater)
- Deale UMAI Sushi House (Deale)
- Honey’s Harvet Market & Deli (Rose Haven)
- Skippers Pier (Deale)
- Thursday’s Steak and Crab House (Galesville)
- Whitman’s Catering (Deale)
Adults can dress in their holiday attire for this festive event. $10 donation per person.
Greenstreet Gardens is located at 391 West Bay Front Road in Lothian. For more information, call 410-867-4486.