Purchase Your 2013-14 South County Concert Association Season Tickets
The South County Concert Association (SCCA)’s season tickets are now available for the 2013-14 fall and winter concert series. In its 38th season, SCCA is “bringing a bit of Broadway to South County” by offering a variety of nationally recognized performers to South County residents.
Over the years, musical greats such as Johnny Mann Singers and Dancers, the Glenn Miller Orchestra, Moscow Balalaikas, Alpin Hong, Russian State Chorus and pianist Peter Nero have performed for SCCA members.
All performances are held at 7:30 p.m. at Southern High School. The season begins September 2013 and runs til Saturday, April 26, 2014.
The 2013-14 SCCA season line-up includes:
- Saturday September 21, 2013 – An Evening with Hal Linden
- Wednesday October 16, 2013 – DePue Brothers Band
- Monday November 18, 2013 – The Diamonds
- Saturday January 11 2014 – Legendary Ladies of Song
- Monday February 10, 2014 – Jesse Lynch Jazz 101
- Saturday March 29, 2014 – Yang and Olivia Liu
- Saturday April 26, 2014- Chesapeake Youth Symphony Orchestra
For additional information about the South County Concert Association or for membership information visit www.southcountyconcerts.org.