Tickets for Cornerstone Theatre’s Production of Disney’s Tarzan Now on Sale
Cornerstone Theatre, an amateur family theatre and outreach ministry of the Davidsonville United Methodist Church will present it’s production of Disney’s “Tarzan the Musical” May 2-4.
Tickets are now on sale and may be purchased by calling 410-798-5511. The performances will sell out quickly so reserve your seats today.
The play is based on the stories of Edgar Rice Burroughs and features the music of legendary performer Phil Collins. Tarzan tells the story of a young boy rescued by apes who is raised in the jungle only to fall in love with the first human he meets, Jane Porter
The Friday and Saturday performances include dinner and a bonus show has been added to Sunday. Show times and prices are:
- Friday, May 2, dinner 6 p.m.; show 7 p.m.; price – $20.
- Saturday, May 3, dinner 6 p.m.; show 7 p.m.; price – $20.
- Sunday, May 4, doors open at 1:30 p.m.; show begins at 2 p.m.; price – $15.
- Bonus Sunday Show, May 4, doors open at 5:30 p.m.; show begins at 6 p.m.; price – $15
Cornerstone Theatre was founded in 2006 by University of Maryland Theatre Alumni Kyle Durbin. The theatre is an inclusive community dedicated to providing performance training and opportunities for youth and young adults in a safe and loving environment, committed to fostering a sense of joy through community.
Davidsonville United Methodist Church is located at 819 West Central Avenue.
- Auditions for Cornerstone Theatre’s Production of Tarzan are This Sunday (southriversource.com)